Frequently asked questions
1. I don’t have my DNI (green booklet) and/or I am subject to removal order by Migration Authorities and my passport is expired or lost. What may I do? You are eligible for a Temporary Passport
3. I am an Australian citizen and I’d like to know if I need a visa for tourism purposes. No visa required to stay up to 90 days for ordinary passports holders. Reciprocity Fee payment applies. Please see our web page.
4. I am an Australian citizen going to
5. What kind of activities are considered under the concept “visa for bussiness visa” Could you advise me? Business visa is applied only for three kind of activities: business, investment or market research. If the purpuses of your travel will be to work in
6. How long does it take to issue a professional/technical/ visa and how can I find out the status of it? It normally takes 10 working days from the date received at this Consulate. Incomplete applications are not accepted. If you have accompanied a prepaid envelope for returning your document to you upon legalization, please, wait for at least 6 days (or 72 hs if paid the rush process), first check here and then verify with the Australian Post, here or the Courier Company, the mailing status prior to contacting us.
7. I want to know if I need a visa for professional, technical, artist, investment, market research, religious, professors, entrepreneurs, journalists, sport and/or scientific activities. How do I get this information? Please email our Consulate office in order to have this information.
8. I am going to
9. I want to legalize a document. Do I need an appointment? Yes. You need to email us during business hours and it will be given to you the appointment to come to this Consulate to submit the document, from Monday to Friday, 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Incomplete applications are not accepted
10. How long does it take to issue legalization and how can I find out the status of the document? Legalization takes normally 5 working days from the date received at this Consulate. Incomplete applications are not accepted